Benefits of an MSP
Technology is constantly changing. These advancements improve business productivity, team collaboration, and make you more efficient. But, how do you keep up with software procurement, security updates, and technology-caused downtime. Not to mention, prevent cybercrime. You have a job and it’s not to act as cyber-detective and first-line technical support.
A managed services provider (MSP) provides a range of business services that keep your business operating. The MSP can shoulder the network administration, security services, cloud administration, disaster recovery, and day-to-day technical problems that you simply don’t have time for.
Below are the top five reasons to partner with an established MSP:
- Cost savings – Recruiting and employing skilled technical talent is expensive. Partnering with an MSP eliminates those and other costs associated with hiring and keeping employees. Plus, the skilled MSP staff will reduce costly downtime due to preventable technical issues. Most MSPs offer fixed monthly subscriptions that are predictable.
- Skilled team members – A MSP is an extension of your team. Highly qualified technical staff with a wide range of skills are available without incurring the expense of recruiting, training, salaries, and benefits.
- Peace of mind – You are confident that your infrastructure is in capable hands while you and your team focus on servicing your customers and generating revenue. MSP data centers are robust, managed 24x7x365, resilient, and compliant with industry standards.
- Business continuity – Service level agreements between you and the MSP will define what you can expect in terms of service continuity and response. Problems will be resolved based on your business’s exact requirements.
- Proven technology – MSPs will have access to and use the best technology and tools available to support your business. You will avoid the headache that comes with technology evaluations, cost negotiations, implementations, and maintenance.
When evaluating MSPs consider their longevity in the market. A long history in the business of providing technology services can be proven by a documented track record of customer satisfaction. Also look at turnover rate. Building a long-term relationship with a company that has low turnover ensures they will understand your company, network, and provide stable and consistent service. Finally, as with any business investment, getting a better bang for your buck using outsourced experts is important. The return on investment in an MSP can be seen in time-efficiencies, risk reduction, compliance, less downtime, and security protections.
As your business grows and more and more innovative technology becomes available, IT needs will expand. Piling these duties on yourself or employees makes it difficult to focus on primary job responsibilities. If IT requirements are not prioritized, your business may experience downtime that deters operations.
ConnectWise IT delivers proactive managed services that can be customized to your needs and budget. We will be your partner – helping your business run smoothly so that you can focus on what’s important. Contact us for a no charge consultation!